PERFECT MTL VAPING WITH WENAX M1 POD
Geek Vape Wenax M1 Pods support MTL vaping like pros, a similar draw to a smoke where you usually draw vapour to your mouth, hold briefly then inhale to the lungs. The slim drip tip or mouthpiece and the high-resistance, low wattage built-in coils, give you tight MTL draws with a decent throat hit. Check out more Wenax M1 Pod features below:
- 2mL e-liquid capacity – enough vape juice that won’t need topping up too quickly with low-wattage vaping.
- Hands-free vaping like a cigar – the silicone around the narrow drip tip, dubbed ‘lip-comfy’ by GeekVape, provides lip comfort and grip so you can ‘bite-vape’ without holding it, similar to how Sylvester Stallone bite-smokes his massive cigars in almost every single one of his movies.
- Slim drip tip – perfect for inhaling tight MTL draws.
- Side-filling – on the side of the pod is a rubber-plug covered fill port for you to access with a needle-nosed or unicorn type e-liquid bottle (thin nozzle).
- Satisfying vapour flavour – hits the spot with its mellow vapour flavour delivery.
- Clear-view pod – transparent enough to show your vape juice level so you can top up before the Wenax M1 Pod is empty.
- Clicks in, stays in – Wenax M1 Pods click in securely so they can’t easily escape and go missing in your bag.
Disposable – last but certainly not least, Wenax M1 Pods make it easy for you to maintain by being disposable. Once the pod doesn’t vape like it used to (not good flavour, lacking power, leaking, gurgling a lot) just throw it out and replace it.
- There is a protective sticker at the bottom of new pods that you must remove before vaping or your vape won’t work.
- You need to prime new pods before using so you don’t get dry hits or burn your coil too quickly. Prime your pod by filling it with vape juice and waiting about five minutes for the e-liquid to soak the coil’s cotton before vaping.
GEEK VAPE WENAX M1 REPLACEMENT POD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Resistance: 0.8 ohm (14-16W) or 1.2 ohm (10-13W)
- Disposable pods